Lots of people copy the famous people they see on TV Why do they do this Do you think it is a good idea to copy famous people

Majority of the individuals imitate the iconic personality in television. However, it has been a debatable issue since then whether it is an advantage or not to follow them. In my own perspective, I am for both reasons on this issue.

Let us take a look at the negative impact on the influence of well-known personalities. Undeniably, they are not a perfect human being and should not to look upon in everything they do. In addition, they have their weaknesses and strengths to fight with every day. Conceivably, most of them get divorced many times and re-married again, this contradicts most of the religious beliefs. If they emulate this celebrity's possibly other people in the conservative society will tend to judge and criticize their integrity tragically. Thus, family status quo will succumb inevitably.

However, the sunny side of mimicking these renowned people will help anyone who was experiencing an identity crisis in their lives; through, the encouragement given by celebrated people they tend to overcome this situation. For instance, Ben Carson, he was a noted neurosurgeon, who experienced severe poverty in his childhood and who was abandoned by his father at an early age, but through persistent hard work and perseverance had become rich and now helping more unfortunate individuals to become successful in life as well. Therefore, not all great people are villains.

In conclusion, it is not a mortal sin to look up to these iconic people as long as imitating their good deeds will be their main objective then future generations in this world will be secured.

but through persistent hard work and perseverance had become rich and now helping more unfortunate individuals
but through persistent hard work and perseverance, he had become rich and now helping more unfortunate individuals

One more paragraph wanted. Follow this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/hao