Modern technology has a great impact on our environment Some say that people should adopt a simple lifestyle to solve this problem while others argue that the technology itself should provide a solution Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Over the decades, latest technology has changed the lifestyle of people and that has created great changes in environment. Some people believe that we should avoid these inventions to overcome resulting problems while others argue that we should use latest technology to find answer of this trouble. I will discuss both the side and will give my opinion at the end.

First of all, according to some people, simple lifestyle is the ideal solution of environmental problems. For example, avoiding use of plastic bags, limited use of vehicles and minimum use of natural resources are the certain ways we can follow to reduce this issue. If we live simple life without rely on technology then surely we can get success, because in the past, people did not have such a luxurious lifestyle which could create the environmental issues. To make the modern technology available to everyone, today industries are working day and night and produce tons of carbon dioxide. As a result we are facing serious issues such as green house effect. If we live simple life then we do not require such hi-tech equipments and can indirectly reduce emission of carbon in the atmosphere.

On the other side, some people suggest that modern technology should be used to overcome this problem. We have latest facilities that can be utilize to recycle waste material, water and other natural resource. This way we can reduce the production of original products in the industries and reduce the effect of green house. Moreover, we should also focus on fuel efficiency which can help us to reduce carbon level in the air. For example CNG is the best alternative of petrol and diesel which is also eco friendly fuel. Furthermore, Internet can help us to reduce paper waste by storing information online. This way, the proper use of technology can leads us to a concrete solution.

In conclusion, I think that both approach are equally effective and depend on situations and circumstances, we should adapt them to solve this issue.

without rely on technology
without relying on technology

that can be utilize
that can be utilized

both approach are equally effective
both approaches are equally effective

Sentence: This way, the proper use of technology can leads us to a concrete solution.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and leads