Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment.

It is a fact that televised shows are the most popular among different activities that entertain people. I admit that, these shows good to pick up talented people from ordinary members. Main aim of this essay is to find out how applicable are these to find out suitable one's and to varify are they just entertainment.

On the one hand, incresing number of shows are taken over the selection process of multitalented people. There is dramatic increment in the number and verity. Automatically it affect the drastic reduction of alternative selection process. Televised shows are based on career selection. Once the selected members are on stage, they concentrate on their expressive talents which others can entertain. For example; Television shows for dance programmes.

Moreover, judges who placed for the placement of people are more talented in different areas.They are able to select ambitious and talented. Logical thinking can leads to the selection of suitable candidates. It is an interesting method to make famous who are meant to be.

However, some types of shows are meant only to entertain people. Anchors are paid people with permanent job. They are full time or part time workers.To site an example, news programmes are conducting for a specific period of time. On the other way, payment is more compared to other programmes.

To sum up, most of the stage programmes are scheduled to select talented people. But we cannot deny the fact that entertainment programmes with paid long term anchors.

Creative and logical thinking of guest has a brilliant role in the candidate section. Shows act as a medium of support for the people who have difficulty to raise up. Nowadays this is considered as formal way.

Essays by the user:

televised shows are the most popular among different activities
televised shows are most popular among different activities
televised shows are the most popular shows among different activities

Main aim of this essay is to find out
the main aim of this essay is to find out

suitable one's
suitable ones

incresing number of shows are taken
an increasing number of shows are taken

There is dramatic increment
There is an dramatic increment

Sentence: Automatically it affect the drastic reduction of alternative selection process.
Description: The fragment it affect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Logical thinking can leads to the selection of suitable candidates.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and leads

judges who placed for the placement
judges who are placed for the placement

Anchors are paid people with permanent job.
Anchors are paid by people with permanent job.

Sentence: Main aim of this essay is to find out how applicable are these to find out suitable one's and to varify are they just entertainment.
Error: varify Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On the one hand, incresing number of shows are taken over the selection process of multitalented people.
Error: multitalented Suggestion: multiplexed
Error: incresing Suggestion: increasing

Some grammar issues. Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar

----------------------