Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone online games and social networking Web site Use specific reasons and examples to

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

educating the children is a great concern for so many parents.The new generations have faced with so many technological advancements that could be used for good porpuses. However, many parents are worried about side effects of cell phones, online games, and social networking website on the education of their children. In my opinion, these high-technologies have made easier for parents to educate their children than the past. Here are my reasons which will be elaborated in the next paragraphs.

Firstly, cell phone or other communication devices could be used for educational porpuses. Now we see many new applications for a cell phone which children could use it to increase their knowledge about an especial topic. For example, parents could buy the Wikipedia application for their children's cell phone. it could be very beneficial for children to know further about any topic they want to know just by typing the word.Besides, some kinds of cell phones or tablets offer an educational software for children