Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

In my opinion we should keep an old friends and make new friends. Both side of the issue is important. We should deal with it as important thing.

First, i consider the old friends like a brother or sister or a member of my family, we shouldn't cancel it or deal with they for a short period of time and stop for a while. For example when i was at the elementary school i had friend her name is yara, she was my best friend we were reading together , playing together ,she was vist me and the same thing for me. I couldn't imagine that i will have another friend or i exchange her with another.

Second: different stages of our life impose us to meet a new friends ,we want a new friends who they will occur in the new stage of the our life. The old friends will never know your new job like a new friend. For instance when i was a dentist ,my friend yara was an engineer. I love to talk about my job a lot but she was not because she had different job she wasn't understand what i was talking about. So when i found a new friends they have the same job as mine ,i was be comfortable when i was talking to them. But at the same time i never forget my friend yara she was my best friend.

Last but not least , friendship is the most beautiful thing in the our life ,we should make a strong friendship with others build on trust, and on confident, and for sure we 'll be happy. We enjoy to spend the time with them, have fun with them, at the same time we should kept our old friends and make new friends to make a great group that we can share best memories of our life.

In conclusion, while remain argument on both sides of issue, but in my view we should kept the old friend because we shared with them best moments of the life and make new friends who they will have the same affection when the days passed.

we should keep an old friends
we should keep old friends

as important thing.
as an important thing.

Sentence: or deal with they for a short period of time and stop for a while.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by for
Suggestion: Refer to they and for

she was vist me
she was visiting me

to meet a new friends ,we want a new friends
to meet new friends ,we want new friends

Sentence: For instance when i was a dentist ,my friend yara was an engineer.
Description: The word i is not usually used as a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to i

she wasn't understand
she doesn't understand

found a new friends
found new friends

we should make a strong friendship with others build on trust, and on confident
we should make a strong friendship with others building on trust, and on confidence

Sentence: We enjoy to spend the time with them, have fun with them, at the same time we should kept our old friends and make new friends to make a great group that we can share best memories of our life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and kept

Sentence: In conclusion, while remain argument on both sides of issue, but in my view we should kept the old friend because we shared with them best moments of the life and make new friends who they will have the same affection when the days passed.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to while and remain
Suggestion: Refer to should and kept

Sentence: For example when i was at the elementary school i had friend her name is yara, she was my best friend we were reading together , playing together ,she was vist me and the same thing for me.
Error: vist Suggestion: No alternate word