In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

I disagreed that teenagers have job while still students. The work is important for all peoples even they are rich.we 'll get exper of life and we 'll get money which is important for our life , But i think is mandatory for those who are not students. For three reasons:

First: Students should pay all of thier attention for study, moreover if they are spending a lot of time to work ,so there is no more time for the study. I remembered my friend when we were at high school, i was busy with my studying i spent all the night for reading but my friend he haven't had time to spend for the studying, furthermore his mind was buzy with work with his life therefore ,he felt in a lot of subjects, because he is not focus on them.

Second: i think if the teenager had spent this stage of life with what's it would to be. I mean he should enjoy this stage without work and he is already becomes bigger and he will work. For instance , i see the students who they work i feel them like a big fathers or a big men, even thier talking is different too. So they should spend this stage of life good.

Third: they will become stressfull , tired all the time ,because they go to the school and then to the work. No enough time for sleeping or resting so they will be very stress. My uncle was work when he was a student. He was always stress and tired he was upset no time for laughing no time to go with his friends to the library to do his homework or to go to some funny places. Now he feels unhappy because he had not spent his teenager stage well and he says if i had returned to this stage again i won't work and i will enjoy each minute in this stage of life.

In conclusion ,we should work but at suitable time and suitable stage , especially when we don't have to,, i mean if we have money and we are good ,we should pay our study more and more attention ,and then when we 'll finish our studying we can do what's ever we want.

But i think is mandatory
But i think it is mandatory

but my friend he haven't had time to spend for the studying
but my friend doesn't have time to spend for the studying

because he is not focus on them.
because he does not focus on them.

and he is already becomes bigger
and he has already become bigger

i see the students who they work
i see the students who work

My uncle was work
My uncle was working

Sentence: The work is important for all peoples even they are rich.we 'll get exper of life and we 'll get money which is important for our life , But i think is mandatory for those who are not students.
Error: exper Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First: Students should pay all of thier attention for study, moreover if they are spending a lot of time to work ,so there is no more time for the study.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I remembered my friend when we were at high school, i was busy with my studying i spent all the night for reading but my friend he haven't had time to spend for the studying, furthermore his mind was buzy with work with his life therefore ,he felt in a lot of subjects, because he is not focus on them.
Error: buzy Suggestion: busy

Sentence: For instance , i see the students who they work i feel them like a big fathers or a big men, even thier talking is different too.

Sentence: Third: they will become stressfull , tired all the time ,because they go to the school and then to the work.
Error: stressfull Suggestion: stressful