In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

This is a on-going debatable topic from generations, whether teenager should work or not. In many countries teenagers work part time, but i have never seen such thing in my country,or, may be if the family is outgoing and have outside exposure then the teenagers have a opportunity to work part-time. In my view, i don't like teen students to work part-time. It really depends on a student's family and financial background, interests and many more.

First of all, there is lot of competition in students life or at work place, so to be competitive and achieve their dream goals a teenager sets his/her mind to participate in such competition. This type of mind set always depends on how mature the student is? Can he/she have a capacity to balance their school life and work life. There are many obstacles to teens obtaining employment. For instance, if he/she wants to work than they need to search a job near to their school or home. Because finding a reliable transportation is critical, again they will depend on parents for commute. Otherwise, sometimes it becomes expensive if he/she owns a car, they need to look after the gas, maintenance cost and many more.

In addition, managing and promising the commitments being a student is very challenging. According to the researchers there is higher rate of absenteeism and less school involvement. This type of attitude leads to lower grade in school, students work more than 20 hrs per week have grade point averages that are lower then other students who work for 10 or less hr per week. Its very important for a student to get high score in academics, which helps to get a better job with decent salary in future. For example, one of my friend couldn't manage her work times and school tests, so she ended up failing and suffered for couple of years to get back to the track.

Furthermore, working as a teenager and balancing school and work place leads to stress and spoils health. As much as a student work or studies he/she needs good sleep, tension free life. Enjoy their teen life, concentrate on their hobbies. Some people stop having social life or lack interest on extracurricular activities. All these activities should be enjoyed during teenage, same chance won't come when they grown and start full time job.

In short, there is a quote saying student's life is a golden life. So teen student should optimize their student's life by studying hard and obtaining secure job in future life. This is not the age to experience too much stress. They should prioritize their studies and other activities.

Sentence: All these activities should be enjoyed during teenage, same chance won't come when they grown and start full time job.
Description: The fragment they grown and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grown with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive