Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nowadays, it is a hot debate on the wearing school uniforms at high schools. Although some students and parents believe that the uniform is not essential and effective, most people assert that the uniform can help students to study better. In my view, the school uniform is as important as hand for body because it can protect students from a lot of negative effects of colorful clothes. I can support my idea with three main reasons.

First of all, students at high schools are teenagers who are interested in fashion and showy dresses. They prefer to put on different clothes every morning and this can distort the principles of high schools. For example, when I was at high school, we had to wear very simple uniforms which were not blatant and we never noticed them, so we could concentrate on our courses more. If high schools allow students to wear haphazard T-shirts or pants, students would pay attention to their appearance more than lessons. As you can see, it is more logical that students put on the same uniforms to focus on study.

Moreover, there are different students with different levels of wealth at public schools. In some cases, rich students can wear expensive clothes, while other students cannot. This discrepancy makes indigent students depressed because they feel that their clothes are not good enough and this emotion influence their scores. For instance, my sister studied at a private school which most students' parents were very rich but my parents were not wealthy as much as they were. My sister scores declined significantly two months after entry to the school and she started to lose weight because she was upset among pretentious classmates. Her classmates wore costly trousers and shoes and sneered her. This experience taught me that school is the center of learning and training, not a fashion show thus students should wear the same uniforms and not compete in anything except studying.

Furthermore, students are playing at schools and their clothes may be damaged during break times or playing football. If they wear inexpensive uniforms, they would not care if their clothes tears. For example, I used to play basketball with my friends during rest times and most of the time my tunics were worn and I never care about them. If I had expensive uniforms, I could not play and enjoy then I was not healthy. Therefore, a cheap uniform motivates students to enjoy school's time and do not worry about their clothes and high schools should require all students to wear uniforms.

To wrap up, I firmly support the idea of wearing school uniforms at high school for mentioned reasons. I will register my children to public schools which require all students to wear school uniforms because they notice to their course more than their clothes and nobody belittle them for their clothes. In addition, they can enjoy with their classmates more.

Essays by the user:

and this emotion influence their scores
and this emotion influences their scores

my sister studied at a private school which most students' parents were very rich
my sister studied at a private school where most students' parents were very rich

Sentence: If they wear inexpensive uniforms, they would not care if their clothes tears.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to clothes and tears

------------------