TPO27 (independent)If people have the opportunity of take a secured job they should take it right away, rather than waiting for a job that is more satisfying.

Job is really impotant thing that all of us need it , first to get money second to practise our career and last to let us do our personality and a lot of other reasons.Some people get a secure job, they take it right away others wait for a job that would be more satisfying. If it comes to me i will choose to take a secure job rather than waiting other job, for many reasons:

First, i'm always walk with this example one bird in my hand better than ten birds on the trees, so i think it so fits with this subject, so get secure job and live with repose better than i keep trying to find better, for example i graduated from dentistry college when i finished ,there was a private clinic asked me to work with them with good salary, at the same time there was a big hospital send me a letter that they need me in next three months with them and they will give me better salary, i didn't wait i took my decision that i should go with the private clinic because many thing may will change so i should choose the better ,in addition to that i didn't like to stay at home for many months.

Second, i think waiting a lot with no job is not good , may be some one have to pay a lot of payments for his home , his car , so he should choose which is available and then when he gets enough money and experiance he can do whatever he wants. For instance my friend hala , she is an engineer ,she was trying to find a job, and she wants money ,she accepted an offer to work at companey at their call center for 3 months ,when she got a good money and she could pay her expences , she got another offer at building company ,she accepted it and she was so happy because she had work at her field.

In conclusion, although there are a lot of an arguments of both sides of issue, but in my view get a secure job is better than waiting a job that would be more satisfying, for the reasons mentioned above.

Job is really impotant thing
Job is really an impotant thing

i'm always walk with this example
i'm always walking with this example
i always walk with this example

there was a big hospital send me a letter
there was a big hospital sending me a letter

Sentence: If it comes to me i will choose to take a secure job rather than waiting other job, for many reasons:
Description: The word i is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to i

Sentence: Job is really impotant thing that all of us need it , first to get money second to practise our career and last to let us do our personality and a lot of other reasons.Some people get a secure job, they take it right away others wait for a job that would be more satisfying.
Error: impotant Suggestion: important

Sentence: Second, i think waiting a lot with no job is not good , may be some one have to pay a lot of payments for his home , his car , so he should choose which is available and then when he gets enough money and experiance he can do whatever he wants.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

Sentence: For instance my friend hala , she is an engineer ,she was trying to find a job, and she wants money ,she accepted an offer to work at companey at their call center for 3 months ,when she got a good money and she could pay her expences , she got another offer at building company ,she accepted it and she was so happy because she had work at her field.
Error: expences Suggestion: expenses
Error: hala Suggestion: half
Error: companey Suggestion: company

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

when
she got a good money and
she could pay her expences ,
she got another offer at building company ,
she accepted it and
she was so happy because
she had work at her field.