integrated essay

integrated essay

The reading claims that external hiring offers many advantages and provides three reasons of support. while, the professor states that external hiring have many drawbacks that will hurt a company and her refutes each of the author's reasons.

To begin, the article avers that individuals from outside will bring new ideas and perspectives. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that this will not bring new ideas. He gives an example to illustrate this. He says that one major restaurant hired externally and the new employee changed the kind of meat from natural one to unnatural that treated chemically and by hormons. As a result, when the customer knew about this change, he didn't like it. In fact, the customer was loyal to this restaurant since he knows that they used natural meat.

Second, the article asserts that the cost of hiring is significantly reduced when hiring from outside. However, the professor counters this point by explain that this is misguided. He says that hiring form outside requires time that has adjusted by the corporation. It needs weeks or months to find a good manger that lead to reduce the productivity. On the other hand, hiring internally requires just the money for training since the employee already adapted to company. In addition, external hiring may be replaced so this will ned more money.

Third, the article posits that by hiring externally, they will avoid any conflicts that may hurt tha ability of a company to function. conversely, the lecturer cast on this point by mention that this will increase frustration and angry. He states that it is true that had to find manger but external hiring will produce angr to internal emplyees because they are not given this opportunity to hiring in this position so this will definitely make other employees frustrated and angry and that all will seriousely hurt a company.