In many organizations perhaps the best way to approach certain new projects is to assemble a group of people into a team Having a team of people attack a project offers several advantages First of all a group of people has a wider range of knowledge exper

The article is about advantages of team work over the work by an individual person and the author provides three reasons of support. However, the professor is giving an example of one company who failed to work as a team work and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article claims that team of people, when work together, it contributes to the knowledge, skills and expertise than any individual possess. The professor refutes this point by giving some drawbacks in actual experiment in a company. In one project, when all group members were responsible for work, some of them acted like a free riders. Only few of them worked harder to meet the ends. When project was successful everybody got credit and they didn't even the name people who worked harder than others. The whole group was benefited. So attitude of some people was opposite of reading.

Second, the reading claims when people work together, they come up with creative solutions over problems and solutions. According to the professor, when people were given another project it took many meetings to get along. One of the two people tried to become influential by some ideas. When ideas were dropped some tried to point out flaws. But they were neglected by others. And the result was not very creative.

Third, the reading says that by doing project with a team rather than individually, is highly significant for a member who had an idea and made the decision, making him shiner. The professor opposes this point by saying when the project fails, everybody in the team is to be blamed. So it contradicts with reading. Single individual doesn't get any attention either the project is successful or failure.

they didn't even the name people who worked harder than others.
they didn't even name the people who worked harder than others.

either the project is successful or failure.
either the project is successful or fails.