TPO42 Integrated Writing

The reading passage and the lecture have a discussion on the solutions to avoid birds from running into the glass window. The reading mentions three potential theories. On the contarry the professor considers none of them would be effective with certainty.

First, the author suggests that switch regular glass to one-way glass. However, the opinion has been opposed by the professor with new proof, the professor says that one-way glass is similar to a mirror, and birds can not understand the difference, so there will still be accidents. Thus, the reading's opinion has been challenged heavily.

Moreover, the reading claims that painting glass with colorful lines is an option, while the lecturer states that birds will consider the glass as an open hole and try to go through it. Meanwhile, with such action, windows will have to make in small sizes, which might affect lights from going inside the building. Hence, the reading has been refuted again.

Finally, the author believes that creating a magnetic field can prevent such activity. On the other hand, the professor in the listening material maintains that birds only use magnetic to navigate when they are on long-distance travel, such as from a cold climate to a warm one. In short-distance, they use their eyes as tools.

Therefore, the speaker departs totally from the opinions on the topic made in the reading.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3