B. Married Life

Listening audio
Listening level
Basic

B. Married Life.

Choose the best answer (a, b, or c) for each of the following questions.
1. Where does this dialogue most probably take place?

a. In a cinema. b. At the speakers' home. c. At a party.
2. What is the relationship between the speakers? a. Husband and wife. b. Mother and son. c. Father and daughter.
3. What are the speakers doing? a. Recalling the past nostalgically. b. Seeing a film together. c. Having a quarrel.
4. Which of the following is the thing that they used to do and are stilling doing now? a. Running barefoot through the park. b. Going to the cinema together. c. Going out for a walk.
5. Which of the following statements summarizes the man's ideas? a. They shouldn't have got married. b. Life is not as interesting as before. c. They should do more silly things together.
6. What is the woman's response toward the man's complaints? a. She is delighted. b. She is enthusiastic. c. She is confused and angry.
7. What will the woman do? a. She will go out to have a walk. b. She will go to the cinema alone. c. She will go to live with her parents.
Listening answers

B. Married Life.