The lecture and the passage describe two competing ideas about the origin of oil. Explain the major difference between them.
Testbig I didn't have the integrated passage in text format, but I've provided a link of passage so can you please check it from there.
- The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. 95
- Actor observer People account for their own behavior differently from how they account for the behavior of others When observing the behavior of others we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external fact 78
- Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. 53
- Question: Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. 90
- Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or caf s Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home Which do you think is better Explain why 90
26 in 30
It is on the point but not fluently like others.