Speaking topics in text
q1 Describe a moment or obstacle you had to overcome. Include details and examples to support your explanation.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- q5. Describe the women's problem and then state which of the two solutions you prefer and why. 85
- 23. To find out about a course subject, would you prefer to go and ask a teacher about it,or talk to a student who has already taken the subject? 87
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 90
- q2. Some people watch the news on TV. Other prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed and why. Use reasons and examples. 90
- Do you agree that cars should be allowed to enter into the campus? 80
24 in 30
Some overlapping speeches like 'because ...'.