- TPO 04 - Question 6 80
- TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should always tell the truth. 80
- Talk about an important experience that you recently had Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you 87
- TPO 03 - Question 1 What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you. 87
20 in 30
1. in the first reason, 'help', 'independent', 'mature' are repeated. we realized that you like to use 'help' all the time.
2. moving to UAS in 2011 is not a recent experience.
advantages of reasons don't necessarily use 'help'. we can talk it more specifically.
For example (Eating at home or restaurant) :
First, Eating at home can save money. //reason
I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant. //why this reason
with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip... . //advantages of this reason