Speaking topics in text
Q2. T7. Some people believe that TV has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Q3. T7. Letter in the Centerville College News. The administration has plans to acquire a new sculpture for campus. Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter.
- State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation. "Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setting" 70
- TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122006 75
- Business-class. If a consumer has to choose between two products, what determines the choice? Reliability and features. Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision ma
- Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why. 66