TPO 26 - Question 6
|2019-10-28||sarasafizadeh||78.00||Check this speaking|
|2017-03-10||toeflibt.ara||90.00||Check this speaking|
|2017-05-12||Tulips||80.00||Check this speaking|
|2019-06-13||latha||90.00||Check this speaking|
|2018-10-02||mgrajapt||83.00||Check this speaking|
- Talk about a famous person that you admire. Explain why you respect this person.100
- Talk about a skill or ability that you consider especially important for a student to have. Use details and examples to explain your answer.100
- Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer. 100
- TPO 07 - Question 6 100
- Do you agree or disagree the following statement? Parent should be in the process of helping their children to choose a university. Use specific reasons and details in your response.100
A sample Answer to this
1. Consumers are buying a
1. Consumers are buying a product, most of the time they're not buying just the product itself, they're also buying the container the product comes in.
2. So the design of the container is very important.
3. It can be the deciding factor when consumers are trying to decide which brand of the product to buy.
4. So, let's talk about a couple of ways product containers can be designed to appeal to consumers.
5. One important design goal is to make the container as user-friendly as possible, as convenient to use as possible.
6. Take, for example, when companies started using plastic containers for condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise.
7. In the past, these products came in glass containers with lids you had to screw off.
8. And then you had to either pour the ketchup or mustard on your food which could be messy or scoop it out with spoon.
9. But flexible plastic containers were much more convenient to use and so they were more attractive to consumers.
10. You just held the container over your food, gave it a little squeeze and out came the ketchup or mustard, uh, much faster and easier than having to remove a lid first.
11. Another important design goal is to give the container a pleasing appearance so that consumers will feel comfortable displaying it in their homes.
12. Take, for example, a company that sells cookies.
13. Instead of selling their cookies in a plain cardboard box, they might sell them in a nice metal box.
14. And they might decorate that nice metal box with beautiful pictures of some kind.
15. That way when consumers present the cookies to guests, for example, they look nice, they look classic.
16. Attractive containers like that can make a product much more appealing to consumers.
A sample Answer to this speaking in text:
The professor talks about two ways to make a product’s container look better. The first way is to make it as user-friendly as possible. For example, the container of condiments was made of glass. When people use it, they have to screw off the lid and pour out the condiment, which will make food look messy. But now it is made of plastic. People just have to squeeze it to get the condiment out. The second way is to give the container pleasing appearance. In this way, customers will feel comfortable displaying them. For example, cookies were contained in a plain cardboard box. But now they are contained in metal box decorated with beautiful pictures. Now that the container looks better, people are more willing to buy the products.