pollution is becoming a major environment problem what are causes and solutions to solve this problem

pollution is becoming a major environment problem what are causes and solutions to solve this
problem?

Evironment is the natural phenomena all over the world.In this jet age of 21st century,environment is harmed by the pollution.presently, pollution gainsground fastly that has become a major concernall over the world.H ere ,I would like to throw light on causes and roots to adress this evil.

There are manifold causes behind this evil . Frist and foremost is ,mostly people travel by private vehicles.Thus,air pollution occurs and multifarious diseases are growing .As a result,pollution is spreading it roots. Further,due to the advancement of technology,numerous new devices are formed adore,air conditions,refrigerator and so on. Hence,manifold of masses use this devices. Consequently,this devices also effect on the environment and pollution is in the rise .

Leaping further,deforestation is gaining ground day by day.Therefore,oxygen is reduced and carbondioxide is inclination.consenquently, pollution is spreading its roots fastly.To add on this,masses throw. garbage of their houses on the roads. Thence,the some harmful diseases are occured for example ,malariaand so on.As a consequence this evil is increasing d fastly. Apart from this ,factories throw their waste material in the water . Thus water pollution is incline.

To crack this hardness,there are multifarous remedies . Firstly, masses should grow more and more trees.Besides this,people should throw the garbage of their houses outside the country . Additionly,should be also bulit outside the cities.Moreover,folk drive ecofriendly vehicles. To add on this,they use biogas mostly.Subsequently,they drive vehicles in less amount.

In the nutshell I would like to say that,nature is very important for us . It become the duty of the people to save our environment from pollution .Masses should grow more and more trees for the good environment

Sentence: Hence,manifold of masses use this devices.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and devices

Sentence: Consequently,this devices also effect on the environment and pollution is in the rise .
Suggestion: Refer to this and devices

Sentence: It become the duty of the people to save our environment from pollution .Masses should grow more and more trees for the good environment
Description: The fragment It become the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to environment

Sentence: Evironment is the natural phenomena all over the world.In this jet age of 21st century,environment is harmed by the pollution.presently, pollution gainsground fastly that has become a major concernall over the world.H ere ,I would like to throw light on causes and roots to adress this evil.
Error: concernall Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: adress Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: gainsground Suggestion: gain ground
Error: fastly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Leaping further,deforestation is gaining ground day by day.Therefore,oxygen is reduced and carbondioxide is inclination.consenquently, pollution is spreading its roots fastly.To add on this,masses throw. garbage of their houses on the roads.
Error: carbondioxide Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: inclination.consenquently Suggestion: inclination consequently

Sentence: Thence,the some harmful diseases are occured for example ,malariaand so on.As a consequence this evil is increasing d fastly.
Error: malariaand Suggestion: malaria
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To crack this hardness,there are multifarous remedies .
Error: multifarous Suggestion: multicasts

Sentence: Additionly,should be also bulit outside the cities.Moreover,folk drive ecofriendly vehicles.
Error: ecofriendly Suggestion: friendly
Error: bulit Suggestion: built

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.