Is it true one day man would be surrendered by nothing else but waste due to throwaway societies What causes can be the other consequences of this problem Do you think there can be any solution to overcome this problem

Is it true one day man would be surrendered by nothing else but waste due to throwaway societies?What causes can be the other consequences of this problem?Do you think there can be any solution to overcome this problem?

The dynamics of the surrounding have been changed rampantly over the years.In the past the environment was more serene and fresh but due dramatically increase of development in every aspect lead to contaminated environment. In relation to this,some assert that one day man would be surrendered by nothing else but waste due to throwaway societies. It is indeed a true fact.

To begin with,it has been seen that countries are developing at a wild pace. The development takes numerous parameters which is vigorous for the surrounding and environment. As according to the current scenario,one can not shun the fact that the future of an individual could be gloomy. Nowadays, people shunned the most important aspect that is the safety measures for environment. The negligence,attributed to numerous factors such as firstly,the substantial waste produced from the factories and industries are most of time get over weigh. In addition to this,the chemicals and toxic materials are disposed to the rivers which makes it difficult for the marine animals to survive. Secondly, the excavation processes,the cutting down of forests and land degradation for the construction of industries and mega structures harms the environment and surrounding

Moving further,the on going habits of negligence may be hazardous in future. Most of the fossil fuels are on the verge of extinction and same in the case of flora and fauna. The future generation never feel the fascination of the distinct creatures and plants in the surrounding. Although, the waste produced in such a drastic pace has a direct proportion with health. Government must take some steps and initiatives by introducing alternate methods for energy and also by conducting campaigns from time to time to educate people. By banning the unethical construction may solve the problem. Correspondingly, an individual himself/herself must be active enough,by producing less domestic waste and by doing less harm to society.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that waste must be produced to the minimal and by adopting certain measures and also by obeying certain paradigm, the problem of contaminated environment could be reduced drastically.

but due dramatically increase of development in every aspect lead to contaminated environment.
but due to dramatical increase of development in every aspect, it lead to contaminated environment.

numerous parameters which is vigorous for
numerous parameters which are vigorous for

,the substantial waste produced from the factories and industries are most of time get over weigh.
,the substantial waste produced from the factories and industries are most of time getting over weigh.

The future generation never feel the fascination
The future generations never feel the fascination

By banning the unethical construction may solve the problem.
Banning the unethical construction may solve the problem.