The dangers and complexities of the modern world have made the mobile phone an absolute necessity for children To what extent do you agree or disagree

The dangers and complexities of the modern world have made the mobile phone an absolute necessity for children.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this modern era, mobility is accepted by everyone. This is a way of communication which brings the world together. But now, communication technology is not only limited to speaking to your family & friends, but also gives you an option to connect socially or it is another way of entertainment.

Mobile communication is the most growing technology is this modern world. and there is a good reason why this is a booming technology, it helps every parents to get it connected with their kids, who is studying overseas or interstates, and that goes same with friends and colleagues. but now mobile is not only limited to communication anymore, as this brings out lot of entertainment. more often these type of mobiles are called smart phones where the people can watch videos, play games, access majority of website. Moreover you can do almost everything which was only possible on computer in the past.

However, if mobile makes our life easier, it also has some flaws. This makes young people lazy in most cases, causes accident due to distraction as soon as user receives a call or a text. Experts also say that the radiation from mobile which help mobile to connect wirelessly is not healthier and causes cancer and other health issues. This is not good for young generation.

To conclude, it is evident from the above discussion that mobile brings lot of positive aspects towards life, by connecting to our friends and family. Whereas, if we make children’s more aware about the negative aspects of mobile, we can ignore the accidents caused by the distraction.

Mobile communication is the most growing technology is this modern world
Mobile communication is the most growing technology in this modern world

it helps every parents to
it helps every parent to

with their kids, who is studying overseas or interstates,
with their kids, who are studying overseas or interstates,

Sentence: Experts also say that the radiation from mobile which help mobile to connect wirelessly is not healthier and causes cancer and other health issues.
Error: wirelessly Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.