A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Implementation of an uniform curriculum throughout the entire nation until the students enter college.School education plays a very essential role in nurturing the thoughts of the young generation. The more the students are exposed to wide syllabus range the more apprehensive their knowledge beomes. Maintaing the same national curriculum throughout the nation until the students reach college could lead to many neagtive qualities which will affect the country's progress.As there is no scope for competition based on the level of difficulty as per tte syllabus.The most common syllabus that we all are acquainted with are ICSE, CBSE , state boards and a newly introduced syllabus IGCSE. Each of these syllabus has there own scope of imparting knowledge to the students.

To begin with ICSE, the syllabus is framed by the New Delhi Board of Education. The system of education has 12 different subjects and each subjected is graded on a score of 100. each subjects have seperate project works or other extra curriculars that marks a different note with respect to the subject and the student is graded based on his or her ability to outweigh the rest of the students.Curriculum is not just about studying it also involves the application of the knowlwdge gained by the studies that the student is taught under the roof.If at all the above endorsed statement would be brought in action then scope of students applications would more or less be similar to each other because the whole nation is studying the same subjects and undergoing the same curriculum coaching till they reach the college level.

In addition to the old existing syllabus recently an international syllabus abbreviated as IGCSE is being introduced into the schools.The scope of the syllabus is to prepare the students to internationally compete and also to get acquainted with the foreign education system thereby the student is throughly prepared to adapt to any of the education systems throughut the globe! Dosen't that seem brilliant?!Full-fledged education to the student for complete 10 years andd at the end of it the student is all set to adapt to any of the education systems. Thus, implementation of a national curriculum till a students college life is a disadvantage for the growth of great minds in the country.

Sentence: The more the students are exposed to wide syllabus range the more apprehensive their knowledge beomes.
Error: beomes Suggestion: becomes

Sentence: Maintaing the same national curriculum throughout the nation until the students reach college could lead to many neagtive qualities which will affect the country's progress.As there is no scope for competition based on the level of difficulty as per tte syllabus.The most common syllabus that we all are acquainted with are ICSE, CBSE , state boards and a newly introduced syllabus IGCSE.
Error: neagtive Suggestion: negative

Sentence: The system of education has 12 different subjects and each subjected is graded on a score of 100. each subjects have seperate project works or other extra curriculars that marks a different note with respect to the subject and the student is graded based on his or her ability to outweigh the rest of the students.Curriculum is not just about studying it also involves the application of the knowlwdge gained by the studies that the student is taught under the roof.If at all the above endorsed
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate
Error: curriculars Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: knowlwdge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: In addition to the old existing syllabus recently an international syllabus abbreviated as IGCSE is being introduced into the schools.The scope of the syllabus is to prepare the students to internationally compete and also to get acquainted with the foreign education system thereby the student is throughly prepared to adapt to any of the education systems throughut the globe
Error: throughly Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: throughut Suggestion: throughout

Sentence: Dosen't that seem brilliant?Full-fledged education to the student for complete 10 years andd at the end of it the student is all set to adapt to any of the education systems.
Error: andd Suggestion: add

Need a conclusion paragraph.