Government should focus its budgets more on environmental protection than on economy

Conventional wisdom has it that a good environment is the guarantee of the interests. Therefore, there is no denying the fact that government should focus its budgets more on environmental protection than on the economy. Two main arguments are given to support this claim.

According to the first, most people are increasingly aware of the importance of substainable development, which lead to a great improvement of contemporary living standards without hurting the offspring’s ability to access to the natural resources. However, since the cornerstone of the substainable development is a good environment, the government is expected to issue a series of relevant support measures, of which the necessary part is to focus its budgets more on environmental protection. To better understand it, let’s take the global warming for instance. Nowadays scientists have find that, averaged over the entirely globe, the deforestation accounts for the increase in the carbon dioxide, which helps to trap the heat in our atmosphere and thus endangers human beings. Imagine if the government focus more on economic development than on the environmental protection, then more people will pursuit the profit and thus cut down trees to make houses, furniture and paper. Therefore, trees will be less and less so that the global warming will be more serious. Nevertheless, once the government pay more attention to the environmental protection and regulate the human behaviors, global warming will be undoubtedly controlled.

The second argument supposes that a good environment could bring huge profit by delighting the tourism industry. In this view, government could get more benefits by focusing on environment protection than by focusing on economy itself. Though preserving the acreage of virgin forests, which are home to some extremely rare animals such as antelopes, leopards and so on, not only could these endangered animals be protected but also could we guarantee the long-term profits from tourism industry by showing the tourists our unique animals that could not be found anywhere else in the world. On the contrary, if the government focus more on economy, then it may put itself at risk since people always chase after wealth blindly without noticing the damage to the nature.

To sum up, it can’t be stressed enough that it’s improtant to put environment prior to the economy. That’s why government should focus its budgets more on environmental protection than the economy.

Sentence: Nowadays scientists have find that, averaged over the entirely globe, the deforestation accounts for the increase in the carbon dioxide, which helps to trap the heat in our atmosphere and thus endangers human beings.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and find
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to entirely and globe

Sentence: Nevertheless, once the government pay more attention to the environmental protection and regulate the human behaviors, global warming will be undoubtedly controlled.
Description: The fragment government pay more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pay with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: To sum up, it can't be stressed enough that it's improtant to put environment prior to the economy.
Error: improtant Suggestion: important

Sentence Length SD: 12.469 7.5 (some sentences are too long)