The following appeared in a newsletter distributed at a recent political rally. "Over the past year, the Consolidated Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over one million square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this

The following appeared in a newsletter distributed at a recent political rally.

"Over the past year, the Consolidated Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over one million square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this land will inevitably result in pollution and environmental disaster, since West Fredonia is home to several endangered animal species. But such disaster can be prevented if consumers simply refuse to purchase products that are made with CCC's copper until the company abandons its mining plans." - GRE Argument 29

The author of this newsletter excerpt condudes that if consumers refuse to buy products made with Consolidated Copper Company (CCC) copper the company will eventually abandon its mining plans in the nation of West Fredonia, thereby preventing pollution and an "environmental disaster" in that country. To justify this conclusion the author points out that CCC has recently bought more than a million square miles of land in West Fredonia, and that West Fredonia is home to several endangered animal species. I find this argument specious on several grounds.

First, the author provides no evidence...

Sentence: The author of this newsletter excerpt condudes that if consumers refuse to buy products made with Consolidated Copper Company CCC copper the company will eventually abandon its mining plans in the nation of West Fredonia, thereby preventing pollution and an 'environmental disaster' in that country.
Error: condudes Suggestion: concludes

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre