The way a message is delivered is often more important than the message itself.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

Tweaking a popular quote, it would be quite right to say that "Effective communicators don't say different things, they say things differently". There are numerous instances that have rightly shown that "how" something is said makes a lot more difference than "what" is actually said.

History has been witness to hundreds of such influential examples, a prominent one among them, Adolf Hitler. In my opinion, Hitler's success lay much more in how he presented his pro-Aryan messages to a malleable public, rather than what he actually said. Any man his senses would have discerned the underlying inhumanity of Hitler's sayings, but Hitler actually had a sway over his devoted followers, and the sanguineous result was for all to see.

Another way of stating this fact is the importance of "presentation" in communication. Very often, many people wrongly believe. that content is the "king", often forgetting that the "oh-so-important factor" of effectively delivering a message, lies in the way it is presented.

In the modern world, advertising businesses have made good use of this principle. It isn't easy to promote something as dry as a cleaning liquid or a health drink to the television-viewing public in a time often less than a minute, but this is exactly what popular advertisements manage - just the right amount of content with a lot of pizzazz!! Many critics complain that advertisements often contain a lot of fluff, and a lot less of the product they are designed to promote. But this approach seems to have the desired effect on the general public, who, though aware that the product is nothing extraordinary, are enraptured by the promotion campaigns.

Going by the examples quoted, it can be derived that a true "communication" genius is just one percent vocabulary, and ninety nine percent "style of delivery". Though ultimately the content of a message matters, what initially makes it reach out to a larger public is the way it is delivered.

Sentence: Any man his senses would have discerned the underlying inhumanity of Hitler's sayings, but Hitler actually had a sway over his devoted followers, and the sanguineous result was for all to see.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to man and his