With all the troubles in work today, money spent on space explorations is complete waste. Money could be spent on other things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

People argue that increasing expenses on outer space missions is useless activity. Many people are suffering due to problems in their professions. It is suggested that many other areas in our life can be improved by this money but i believe future space research can prevent dangers to human race.

With the rapid increase in population and ignorance of government and civil society in improving living standard has led to increase in poverty and illiteracy among vast majority of population. Government has moral duty to spend tax payer's money on removing menaces such as poverty, illiteracy. Secondly, there is continuous demand of skilled labour which can be made possible if government spent more money on building schools, colleges, vocational training institutes. Thirdly, space exploration can lead to stage where aliens could attack our civilization as shown by many hollywood movies for instance - Independence Day.

Despite these dangers, however, there are many benefits of space explorations for eg:- GPRS, Satellite channels etc which are improving our communication and entertainment. Secondly, advancement in space research can possibly lead to discovery of life on other planets. Humans can migrate to other planets in case of some catastrophic event on earth. Thirdly, there is possibility of finding alient race which is older than our civilization. They can share knowledge about ways to prevent critical issues like global warming, nuclear explosion.

To sum up, I disagree completely that money spent on space explorations is complete waste. There are many benefits like satellite channels, discovery of life on new planet in space research. Government should balance spending of money on space research and improvement of other things.

Sentence: Many people are suffering due to problems in there professions.It is suggested that many other areas in our life can be improved by this money but i believe future space research can prevent dangers to human race.
Description: The fragment in there professions is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: Government has moral duty to spent tax payer's money on improving our living standards.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence

Need to develop sentences smoothly.