An American film actor one said "Tomorrow is the best important thing in life". How important do you think it is individuals and countries to think about the future on the present?

Some people believe that our personalities are determining mainly by genetics and habits. People also know that making habit is not a simple thing to do. Habit needs practice in every single day up to become a mindset on someone’s activity. Why making habit is necessary to do, is the question which often appears in the society or individual life.
The main of functions for making a good habit is preparing tomorrow which can bring satisfy and happiness that everyone dreams in personal life. Human believes that richness and successful in life are the most important thing to reach on short-term planning or long-term planning. This is the reason that people learn and prepare their tomorrow by doing anything to bring the wealthy and comfortable in life. In addition, individuals and countries pursue happiness to prove a person’s self-made of ability and talent.
On the other hand, some people believe that tomorrow has own its destiny. They do not have to force doing something different, or practice an attitude which makes them busy. This kind of people believes that a success on human life is a God’s creation which does not need to force. In my view, this is the wrong statement of thinking. I think, preparing tomorrow is one important thing to do in individual and country life, so people have to learn and try all the possibility which could bring successful.
My personal conclusion is that preparing by doing and learning something becomes the main important thing to make habit which successful tomorrow.

Sentence: The main function for making a good habit, actually, is for preparing tomorrow which can bring satisfies and happiness that everyone dreams in personal life.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to bring and satisfies

Sentence: However, in my view, t. I this is the wrong statement of thinking.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and this

The essay is not right on the topic.