the american film industry has to much influence on the film around the world Governments have a duty to invest money in their own film industries in order to protect and develop their own culture To what extent do you agree or disagree

the american film industry has to much influence on the film around the world.Governments have a duty to invest money in their own film industries in order to protect and develop their own culture.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays,everyone knows that new generation prefer to watch American movies rather than Russian or national films. As a result states films have a big-budget production,furthermore people know more about their culture, traditions,cities and things like that. There is no doubt that Yankee films have a impressive script and spellbinding movies. But majority of people consider that government should spend money in their national film industries to save their own culture. I would accept the view that it will be better if our locals watch patriotic films.

Firstly, everybody knows that film production have a big influence on the economy.For instance: if humans watched a movie, where they saw a exciting cities and places they would be want to visit those places. As a result it will improve our tourism.In addition,the main reason why people want to visit United States ,as they saw a movies with great view about country.

Secondly, to date, my countrymen and me face to issue that people do not know about Kazakhstan in foreign countries. Never had I thought before that it will be difficult to tell about your country, because they do no have imagination about Kazakhstan. Hence, administration must find a way how to take our national cinema industry to world level.

Thirdly,of course, movies are made in my country in national language,but the global problem that those film are understandable just for our locals. Thus, if our government want that foreign countries watch our patriotic movies they need to translate it in different language. Is is conceivable that it will be a first step to improving our national film industry.

In conclusion,I strongly believe that government must investigate our movie industry to move our country and culture to world level.

Sentence: Nowadays,everyone knows that new generation prefer to watch American movies rather than Russian or national films.
Description: The fragment generation prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense

Sentence: Thus, if our government want that foreign countries watch our patriotic movies they need to translate it in different language.
Description: The fragment government want that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Is is conceivable that it will be a first step to improving our national film industry.
Description: The fragment Is is contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.