Animals also have emotions and feel equal pain as humans We should stop all pharmaceutical companies from doing trials on innocent animals Give your opinion in no less than 250 words

Animals also have emotions and feel equal pain as humans.We should stop all pharmaceutical companies from doing trials on innocent animals. Give your opinion in no less than 250 words.

Humans are the best creation of this world. They have the capability to rule over all animal kingdoms by their intelligence. For their superiority sometimes they feel that they can do whatever they want, but it is their responsibility to protect all creatures in this world. However, when it comes to the safety of human life, then i think some animals' lives can be sacrificed for this purpose.

In this world, every creature is dependent to each other. This is a ecological system where upper predator eat the lower predator and their subordinate. This is a cycle where every has its own duty to live. Human also depends on other animal. For their living they have to eat other animal. During any diseases, people have to take medicine. Otherwise their survival will be affected. These medicines at first are tested on animals because the safety of human being. For these some animals are chosen as laboratory species. This is true that it is very painful for those animals, but there is no other option to overcome the danger of human being. The various dangerous diseases like plague, malaria are now controlled by different types of vaccine and medicine and these medicines were first applied on animal body for examining the ability of these medicine. Day by day after numerous examination , when scientists became confident to apply these medicines on human body without any bad side effects, then these were spread all over the world to cure human beings. Otherwise the race of human being would be deteriorating.

So, at last, it can be said that for human civilization it is necessary to examine the new medicines on animal body, but we have to cautious that without this reason no other animal should be given pain. It is our duty as the most intelligent creature to assure others safety in life.

Number of Paragraphs: 3 5 (need four or five paragraphs)