Animals are used by humans for profit in many ways. However, some people don’t agree with this use of animals. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

it is universally acknowledged that Animals are beautiful creation of nature. Being living creatures, animals have right to be treated fairly enough so that they can relish their lives. Undeniably, animal species are bred in order to use them for their lucrative contribution in financial prosperity. So, some proportion of folk accord the usage of animals for well being of mankind. Conversely, others assert that it is totally unjustified to neglect the value of animals comforts and their rights as they are behaved adversely by the human beings who have tendency to grind their own axe in ...

Sentence: By contrast, some points also require to be mentioned why some people are have conflicting views towards usage of animals.
Description: The fragment are have conflicting is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace have with adverb

Sentence: Their is no doubt that all living species are dependent on each others whether directly or indirectly.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to Their and is
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: Thus, its the prime duty of human beings to make better adjustment in the way of treating animals by considering their rights in order to prevent inconvenience in the lifestyle of not only themselves but animals too.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to its and the

Sentence: Being a social beings, animals also have emotions with their families similarily to humans, rights to live their lives given by nature.
Error: similarily Suggestion: similarly

Sentence: Moreover, keeping animals in cages for amusement, beating them fiercely to bring out maximum work efficiency, offering them insufficient food are evident factors of human cruelness that is why, it is argued that their should befreedom for animals to live lives in their own ways.
Error: befreedom Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts