Below is a map of the city of Brandfield City planners have decided to build a new shopping mall for the area and two sites S1 and S2 have been proposed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where rele

The map of Brandfield city shows two sites that are proposed by city planners for a new shopping complex. (S1 and S2)

While S1 is located to the north of the city, S2 is situated far south east of the town.

If the new shopping center is built in S1 area, it will be surrounded by the road and the railway on the west and by the river on the east. Importantly, this site will be more convenient for residents of housing estate to shop as it is behind the S1 site.

In terms of S2 site, although it is far away from the residential area, it can easily be accessed as it is surrounded by the railway and the roads. While, to the north east of the mall will be the industrial zone, the city center will be in the north west of the mall.

Irrespective of the location of the new shopping mall, residents of the Brandfield can engage in outdoor activities, because the golf course and the park, which are located on the left of the city, will remain unchanged.