The chart below show the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisions where relevant.

The graph illustrates the percentage in 1999 of after graduating property between Australian genders. It is obvious from the graph that male’s diploma and degree percentage are mostly more highlighted rather than their opposite gender.

To begin with, in skilled vocational diploma there is a shark percentage difference between man and woman. Even though males have the 90% of it, woman have only the 10%. However, in undergraduate diploma we see a gradual rise in female’s percentage. As we recognize in the graph, woman’s percentage are more than 70% whereas man’s are only 30%.

To take consideration unmarried popularity, both of gender have closely same proportions. Despite woman’s are 55% of it, also man’s are 50%.Moreover, we notice a rocketed increase of percentage in male gender for postgraduate diploma. Even woman has the 30 of the percent man have 70%.

In termination, the graph show that in master’s degree males are more successful than females because there is a 30% of difference between two genders. Man have 60% of it and woman have only 40%.

Overall, we perceive that generally their isn’t a dramatic change whereas both of gender are mainly successful in different graduation diplomas.

Sentence: The graph illustrates the percentage in 1999 of after graduating property between Australian genders.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to of and after

Sentence: In termination, the graph show that in master's degree males are more successful than females because there is a 30 of difference between two genders.
Description: The fragment graph show that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense