The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart shows the percentage in connection with three main problems of people who live in other countries and how the problems vary according to people’s ages.

The sorting out finances bar informs the oldest group which gets no problem with money, but around thirty-five percent of people aged 35-54 and 18-34 years old are unable to arrange on it.

However, older people aged 35-54 and over 55 years old are also careless of their health which takes the higher percentage, it is over thirty-five percent. People aged 18 to 34 years old can be healthier than the others.

The contrast to their health matter, if the oldest people have the most stable financial to look for education for their kids who are only two percent of people, the other groups seem vice versa.

In general, based on information from HSBC Bank, all age groups experience the same problems to some extent. The percentage of older people, who find financial and finding school, is much better than the others.

stable financial-->stable finance