You are hereThe charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and inustrialised countries in 1980 and 1990.

The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and inustrialised countries in 1980 and 1990.

fialka's picture

By fialka - Posted on 19 August 2013

The charts below let us compare the levels of participation in education and science in two types of countries in 1980 and 1990.

On the first chart the average years of schooling have been described. The number of years of schooling has increased to 3 in developing countries, and from 8.5 to 11 in industrialised countries.The indicators of industrialised countries are greater also on the second graph, which describes the quantity of scientists and technicans per 1000 people. To say exactly, the difference between the indicated countries is approximately 25 people in 1980 and 55 people in 1990.

Meanwhile, according to the third table it can be noted that in comparison with 1980 the amount of money spent on research and development has decreased to 30 in developing countries, in contrast, in industrialised countries this indicator has risen to 350 billion dollars.

To conclude, the difference between the levels of development of these countries, also shown in the levels of participationin education and science.