The diagram shows one process by which research is carried out Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown You should write at least 150 words IELTS Writing Task 1

The diagram shows one process by which research is carried out. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown. You should write at least 150 words. IELTS Writing Task 1

This report will describe about a table which illustrate a procedure of research. The figure shows several steps to follow when a researcher want to doing a research.

First of all, we have to define where the sources of research ideas come from, such as idea from previous studies, idea from personal experience or probably idea from researcher own curiosity. Secondly, create a statement of research question first, before we go with the design research methodology.

After research methodology is designed, readership have to be identified by a researcher. After that, the student may go with identify source data and identify methods of obtaining it. Next step is collecting the data before try to analyze them to finding what the research looking for.

The last process is make a conclusion and do not forget to give several recommendations. In the end of the research process, put some statements about what the research imply to, is suggested as well. This ends my report.

Sentence: The figure shows several steps to follow when a researcher want to doing a research.
Description: The fragment researcher want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past participle

Sentence: The last process is make a conclusion and do not forget to give several recommendations.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make