Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of keeping mobile phone with your opinion

In this rampant age of globalization, the lifestyle of people is gaining ground very swiftly. At present mobile phone is a very great source of entertainment as we listen music, watch video and use internet on mobile phone. It has conntacted to whole world like universe family. By contrast, it has draker side too. Here, I would like to establish both pros and cons of keeping mobile phone with my opinion.

To set in, there are manifold advantages of keeping mobile phones. First and foremost, mobile phone gives us manifold entertainment sources as well as offers us internet facelities. What is more, It helps us banking work, shopping and bussiness at home. It allows us fet more knowledge by internet as we can search latest sites of listening, writing and speaking. In addition, it is a great source of timepass, when we are sitting alone, by listening music, watch video and using facebook.

Conversely, there are numerous drawbacks of keeping mobile phone. First and foremost, it is very harmful for our health. Moreover, some people using earphone during travel time on bicycle which is main case of accident. In addition, it wastes our time, few people spebd whole time on facebook and internet. What is more, it is main case of crime as terrorists get more information by mobile phone where is great rush of puplic and after that they attack on that place so many people have lost their lives.

From my notion, keeping mobile phone has both positive and negative sides. It makes our lifestyle too much easiar but we could not safe ourself. We should use mobile pho.e accroding to our needs so that we can prevent ourselves from it's negative effect.

In a nutshell, mobile phone is very important part of our life but we never forget that it is very dangerous for us. We should try to safe oursevles from it's drawbacks.

Sentence: It has conntacted to whole world like universe family.
Error: conntacted Suggestion: contacted

Sentence: First and foremost, mobile phone gives us manifold entertainment sources as well as offers us internet facelities.
Error: facelities Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: What is more, It helps us banking work, shopping and bussiness at home.
Error: bussiness Suggestion: business

Sentence: In addition, it wastes our time, few people spebd whole time on facebook and internet.
Error: spebd Suggestion: spend

Sentence: What is more, it is main case of crime as terrorists get more information by mobile phone where is great rush of puplic and after that they attack on that place so many people have lost their lives.
Error: puplic Suggestion: public

Sentence: It makes our lifestyle too much easiar but we could not safe ourself.
Error: easiar Suggestion: easier

Sentence: We should use mobile pho.e accroding to our needs so that we can prevent ourselves from it's negative effect.
Error: accroding Suggestion: according
Error: pho.e Suggestion: phone

Sentence: We should try to safe oursevles from it's drawbacks.
Error: oursevles Suggestion: ourselves