Do you agree that newspaper will die out in the future

Do you agree that newspaper will die out in the future?

These days,absolute majority of people do not read newspapers with enthusiasm. For many,reading newspapers is thoroughly useless which directly leads to decrease in the number of publishing newspapers. However,there are lots of people with different backgrounds that read newspaper willingly. This essay will examine some of these problems meticulously, and then show some reasons.

First of all,there are several benefits of it.Firstly,it alerts everyone to avoid crime,robbery and so on. Newspapers give us different news, advertisements,interesting facts,etc. What I mean by that it is irreplaceble for our daily life. Not only that,one of the main causes is that to obtain newspapers is very convenient for everybody. So it seems that there is only a slight chance that people will stop reading newspapers.

Turning to the other hand of the argument,the number of newspaper readers is decreasing day after day. Perhaps it is because of the spread of Internet news.It is clear that we all come across some misleading news that it distractspeople reading it. Majority of Internet news is more reliable and cheaper. Moreover,in some countries you can hardly find any store for newspapers. Thus,it is also a reason why this numberis decreasing every day.

To sum up,many people can consider that it is the last days of newspapers. Actually I can not imagine future without newspapers. It is extremely probable that Internet news will become more and more popular. However,it does not mean that we will not profit newspapers in the future.

Sentence: Newspapers give us different news, advertisements,interesting facts,etc. What I mean by that it is irreplaceble for our daily life.
Description: The word that is not usually used as a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that

Error: irreplaceble Suggestion: irreplaceable

Sentence: Thus,it is also a reason why this numberis decreasing every day.
Error: numberis Suggestion: numbers

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.