Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? television has destroyed communication among friend and family.

Communication is very important at nowadays and communication media not things extravaganza. It is because all people are have the media communication not only circle up but circle too and can get only price cheap depend want consumer .The things are use to get information and media communication. Television is one of them example from media communication. I not agree at statement television has destroyed communication among friend and family. I have some reason to support my opinion.

First of all, television is media information that every time and everywhere we can enjoy it. From television, we can see everything which is not see and from it also we can learn something from their experience. Agenda television many numerous which is very interesting for us because we can learn and enjoy with audio and video .

Secondly, all people are have busy alone not only employee but also helper household from morning until evening even night and all the routine that tired enough. To lose tired they are watching television and time together with our family. At the moment, each we are sharing about agenda that after we are exceedingly. After we eat together and watching time are moment which are precise to communication when each people have bustle.

When we are watching television and our friends come, we can invite they to watching with us and a moment sure relax and time a break. In there our friends and I can enjoy with the agenda television and that make relationship of friends and family.

To sum up: watching television a moment where are we enjoy and make good relationship between friend and family.

Sentence: Communication is very important at nowadays and communication media not things extravaganza.
Description: The fragment at nowadays and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace nowadays with adjective
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to things and extravaganza

Sentence: It is because all people are have the media communication not only circle up but circle too and can get only price cheap depend want consumer .The things are use to get information and media communication.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to are and have

Sentence: First of all, television is media information that every time and everywhere we can enjoy it.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and media

Sentence: At the moment, each we are sharing about agenda that after we are exceedingly.
Description: The fragment are exceedingly . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace exceedingly with adjective

Sentence: After we eat together and watching time are moment which are precise to communication when each people have bustle.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and people

Sentence: When we are watching television and our friends come, we can invite they to watching with us and a moment sure relax and time a break.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to they and to