Does travel help to promote understanding and communication between countries

Does travel help to promote understanding and communication between countries?

Travel is one of the popular factor for people in all times. It provides relaxation to human mind and fill with energy as well. The question of promoting understanding and communication between countries by travel sparked a heated debate. The answer would be in favour owing to following reasons.

firstly, travel is a chance for a individual to get acquainted with host nation's cultural values. one can find it interesting to feel a different customs, traditions and values. For instance, India is a multicultural society. People from throughout the world has been visiting every year in this country. They feel delighted to observe a mixed cultural values. Such phenomenon may provide them opportunity to understand the host country's traditional values.

Secondly, there is no doubt that communication between two various nations also have positive effects. From my personal point of view, I have been living Australia from last four years. During my stay, I understand the English language well. It is a wonderful opportunity for me to learn a one more language. Despite the fact that languages are different from country to country, it is possible to learn a different language by visiting in different parts of the world.

To sum up, Travel is an effective way for world to come closer. It is an awesome tool for any democracy to expand their business and relationship with other country. By travelling in another region, people can understand the depth of beliefs of other country.

Minimum 250 words wanted.