English Courses are the best solutions for improving English than School

There are a lot of reason why people must learn English, such as want to be able to understand English movies and TV program without looking at subtitles, enter a secondary school or a university, and even for extremely reason like get married with foreign celebrity. But how if they are cannot get it all at school ?, and the best way are they are courses. In my opinion, a lot of people in this country know why English course are the best solution for improving English than school, it is because if they are study in school they cannot get more facilities for study. And based on my experience, studying English at school do not has purpose, it is just like study without know how to practice. Not only that, but also if people only study English at the school, they cannot get certificate, every body know in this area people must have certificate for apply job or want to apply in university.

First reason why I said English courses are the best solutions for improving English than school is give more facilities and quality teacher, I do not said English teacher from school it is not good. But sometime in English courses has foreigner teacher, and in my opinion if your study with foreigner teacher your do not just study about English lesson but also the most important is student can learn best pronounciation of a word. I believe if students has more facilities such as native speaker and multimedia laboratory, it is make students can fast keep a point of lesson in the short time.

Second reason why I said English courses are the best solutions for improving English than school is I sure if students has good method for study English, students can be fast learner and student can know why they must study about English lesson, and also students can know how to practice.

The last reason why I said English courses are the best solutions for improving English than school is I know in this era, only study and know about English is not enough, I must have certificate and try to have certificate is joint with exam. But everybody know at the school, they do not teach about exam or test preparation. So students must joint with test preparation if they want to joint with exam or test for a get certificate. And how to get best score in exam or test ?, the way is joint with English course, based in my experience English course has program like exam or test preparation, so you can be focus for study about this exam.

My conclusion are I am agree with statement English courses are the best solutions for improving English than school, it is because student can get visual media form computer not only get write in the whiteboard. Students also can be fast learner, because they get the simple way for study English, and student can be get the best score for certificate, it because they are be focuse to study about test or exam.

Sentence: There are a lot of reason why people must learn English, such as want to be able to understand English movies and TV program without looking at subtitles, enter a secondary school or a university, and even for extremely reason like get married with foreign celebrity.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and want
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to extremely and reason

Sentence: But how if they are cannot get it all at school ?, and the best way are they are courses.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to are and cannot

Sentence: And based on my experience, studying English at school do not has purpose, it is just like study without know how to practice.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Not only that, but also if people only study English at the school, they cannot get certificate, every body know in this area people must have certificate for apply job or want to apply in university.
Description: The fragment body know in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past participle

Sentence: I believe if students has more facilities such as native speaker and multimedia laboratory, it is make students can fast keep a point of lesson in the short time.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make

Sentence: But everybody know at the school, they do not teach about exam or test preparation.
Description: The fragment everybody know at is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

Sentence: Students also can be fast learner, because they get the simple way for study English, and student can be get the best score for certificate, it because they are be focuse to study about test or exam.
Error: focuse Suggestion: No alternate word