Food can produce cheaper if we use improved fertilizes and better machinery. However, some of method may be dangerous for human health and have negative effect for communities. What is your opinion?

People usually prefer a cheaper food than an expensive one. To make food cheaper could be used a machine with high technology or fertilizer. These ways not only give the advantages but also disadvantages. I think, these are not the best way to decrease food prices.

The machine and fertilizer are useful to reduce food price. Many disadvantages are produced by the machine. The machine could help people to cultivate the land quickly. It also saves much time, but usually people spend many hours to finish cultivating one field. With better machine, it will be faster two times. Human energy used in cultivating land is not as much as traditional way. Crops of land could be collected in a huge number. The crops will increase every harvest. Using fertilizer to improve fertile land is another way to decrease food price. Without fertilizer, usually there are three harvests every year. Harvest increase to four times every year with fertilizer. Therefore, the machine and fertilizer could reduce food price.

However, I still disagree to apply these methods to reduce food price. Some of method remain other bad impacts to health and citizen. Fertilizer used to fertile the land is come from chemical substance. It is also produce negative effect for health and society. Chemical substance will disturb the balance of nature, indirectly, it would give bad impact. For example, the chemical substance is danger for certain animal, and the population of animal will decrease. As a result, an ecosystem is not balance. Using machine in cultivating land would reduce the employment for societies. Machine would replace people, so many jobless in a country. Jobless could give bad influence for health and society.

In conclusion, the advantages of fertilizer and better machine are not as much as disadvantages. The disadvantages are not good for health and society. Government should consider other methods to decrease food price.

To make food cheaper could be used a machine with high technology or fertilizer.
Suggestion:To make food cheaper, a machine with high technology or fertilizer could be used .

Sentence: These ways not only give the advantages but also disadvantages.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: Some of method remain other bad impacts to health and citizen.
Description: The fragment method remain other is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace remain with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater