Government should change the way individuals live while others believe they should choose the way themselves. Discuss these both points of view and give your opinion.

It is common in today’s life that the state is controlling most of the regulations. The states are trying to point the direction of the societies’ life. They made regulations in order to keep the societies to be better and not harm each other or the property of the nation. Some people think that this method is good for keeping the nation to be safe, but in the other hand, some people think that the societies can choose their own way to live.

The opinion that the states should change the way how the societies live have some advantages in it. First, the states can make sure that their societies are not infringing the others’ right and the states’ as well. Second, the states can measure their societies’ behavior for the societies’ sake. And third, the states can give feedback to the societies based on the societies’ behavior.

On the contrary, the opinion that saying the states should let the societies to choose their own way is good. In this side, people think that the societies can be better even though the states are not controlling them, because the societies know how to live in a good way. Moreover, the societies can have their own freedom to rule their live without harming each other or the states’ as well.

In my opinion, the states should not change the way societies live. The societies can choose their own way to live their life. They can act their live in freedom without much control from the states. In addition, the societies will be happy to live as a result they feel their right is not restricted by the states.