Essay topics: Human beings do not need to eat meat in order to maintain good health because they can get all their food needs from meatless products and meatless substitues. A vegetarian diet is as healthy as diet containing meat. Argue for or against the opinion above.
In the modern life, people become increasingly more health conscious. They not only care about delicious food but also balanced and moderate eating. This has contributed to a high occurance of vegetarians. However, I am skeptical an idea that human beings do not need to eat meat in order to maintain good health because they can get all their food needs from meatless products and meatless substances and a vegetarian diet is as healthy as a diet containing meat. To me, this saying is not absoulutely right for some reasons.
In general, the human body needs protein to survive and thrive. Protein not only comes from meat but also from many plant sources such as grains,nuts,seeds,beans,whole grains and soy products. Meat is called complete protein because it contains all the amino acids that the body needs while soy beans are the only plant source of complete protein. Many other good sources of protein from plant are legumes,nuts,seeds and whole grains but they need to be eaten in combination to supply the full range of amino acids. Therefore if there is enough protein provided to satisfy your total daily requirement, you can totally be healthy without meat.
However, meatless products and meatless substances generally cannot provide as much vitamins and minetals as meat products do for instance, if you want your body to be provided sufficient calcium. you have to eat bout 3 kg potatoes per day. This is impossible and vitamin B12 is not formed in significant amount in any plant foods. More important, people do not eat meat have to eat many meals per day to get enough protein because the amount of protein in plant products is less. As a result a vegetarian diet cannot be as healthy as diet containing meat.
In briefly, it doesn't matter what kind of life style you are living. The most important thing you are better to know is that you need to supplement enough calarious that your body needs and get into regular daily exercise.
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to make all young drivers complete a safe driving education course before being licensed to drive. (89.047600000000003)
- The graph below discusses lives of men, women with no children and women with children in one region of canada. (65)
- Human beings do not need to eat meat in order to maintain good health because they can get all their food needs from meatless products and meatless substitues. A vegetarian diet is as healthy as diet containing meat. Argue for or against the opinion above (62.2222)
- The chart below shows the number of students applying to study different subjects at canada universities in between 2004 and 2008 and the predicted figures for 2012. (64)
- We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious (48)
- The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meterology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where (60)
- The idea of having a single carrer is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several carrer or ways of earning money of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life. (55)
- The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Summarise the information by selecting and r (44)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heared everywhere nowadays?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant ex (79.2593)
- The chart below, shows the amount of money per spent on fast foods in britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevent. (70)