Essay topics: IELTS essay: write a letter to appreciate the development of a restaurant
I am a reporter from the News Weekend. Because of the demand of my work, I often come to Toronto to do interviews. Your hotel is my favorite, because of the comfortable living conditions, and the considerate service, especially your excellent food.
The restaurants in your hotel have many kinds of delicious food such as Chinese food, Japanese food, French food and so on. Among these delicious foods, I like the Beijing Toast Duck best, not only because of its Chinese characteristics but also its special taste for people from all over the world. So every time I come here I always choose this course.
Furthermore, what impressed me most is the high quality service, it always makes me feel at home. Waiters and waitresses are so kind and warmhearted that they always earnestly recommend every new or special food of the restaurant. I will recommend your hotel and restaurant to my friends without any reservation and hesitation.
Hope your hotel and restaurant will be more prosperous in the future.
- Successful PhD Letter of Intent (University of Toronto FIS) (78.75)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on June 1993 : My View on Opportunity (86.66670000000001)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on Jan 1992 : Film Is Giving Way to TV (72.5)
- For Test Takers: TOEFL® Internet-based Test (iBT) (0)
- GMAT Test Preparation Tips (100)
- Tips for the IELTS Reading test (100)
- Tips for IELTS listening part (90)
- IELTS - Tips for the Writing test (97.5)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 39 (85)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 38 (83.33329999999999)