If certain important changes are made in means and resources of providing education to students. It can improve the quality of education. What are your views?

Updated education is all time need. Nowadays in this fast world only educated person can touch the success and live better life. So quality in education is must for better successful life. I strongly agree with the view that some changes in means and resources of providing education can improve the quality of education. I will prove it on following grounds.

In this era ,computer plays vital role in every field of life. If computer come in to education it will beneficial in more than one way. Firstly, it will make education easier than present and take less time to do work. In addition, there are many software which make learning interesting. Database and spreadsheet software help to organize data and graphing software helps students to show how formulas work. Also there is no need of heavy books if computer come into education because they can easily download their study material from internet and read it in computer.

To put the matter further, practical knowledge matter more than theory. So, there is more need of practical knowledge rather than theory. Moreover the atmosphere of study room should familiar with student. For example, for better concentration of students classrooms and study area should be noise free. So such changes can improve the quality of education as well as of life. These ways will more beneficial for students. Without quality in education it becomes boring. Students cannot learn with interest by old means and resources. Also modern conditions want faster means of education to face the modern problems. So the quality in education is must.

In conclusion, change is a part of life, therefore means of education should be changed like change in other fields of life. So above methods should be applied in education for its improvement and better future.

Sentence: Moreover the atmosphere of study room should familiar with student.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and familiar