If people change their life style,they can remove wastage of resources and contribute to strengthen the economy of the country.

Resources of a nation are like the backbone of its economy. Availability of the resources decides the economical conditions of the country.Resources can be of any type such as energy,health,transportation or educational resources.

All the natural and man made resources are meant for the people and its there responsibility to use them in dutyfull manner. Water resources are one the basic requirement of life and are the best examples of combination of natural and manual resources. Decreasing water level in various part of the world is alarming like a sound of cannons. Using shower for bathing makes a person relax but aggravates the wastage.

Moreover people are less careful about all the resources. Being addicted to the convenient life people use more and more resources and waste it intentionally or unintentionally without caring for their future generations. Single wrong step of each person is leading us miles away from the future development.

However simple changes can improve our efficiency of the usage of resources. Promoting renewable sources and using them more can possibly have positive impact on economical conditions of the world. Usage of bio-gas instead of LPG and coal makes a difference. Solar inverter is another best renewable source of energy and effective alternative for electricity.

As per, many can have problem in compromising with their luxurious life style but a little joint effort can change the world. A small change in the way of thinking can change the life style of our generations and will provide them better resources with best way of using them.

Sentence: All the natural and man made resources are meant for the people and its there responsibility to use them in dutyfull manner.
Description: The fragment its there responsibility is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Error: dutyfull Suggestion: dutiful

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater