Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems To what extend do you agree or disagree What other measures do you think might be effective

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

The demerits emerging along with the advances of technologies in transport, such as the increasing traffic congestion and pollution have aroused huge discussions. I do believe that more attention and actions should be paid and taken to eliminate these problems, but not as a way of merely increasing the price of petrol.

Some people who are in favour of this idea can be understood since it is the private cars that accounts the large proportion of the vehicles on the road and contributes to the traffic and pollution issues. And increasing the price may reduce the unnecessary utilizations of pr...

Sentence: Some people who are in favour of this idea can be understood since it is the private cars that accounts the large proportion of the vehicles on the road and contributes to the traffic and pollution issues.
Description: The fragment the private cars is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: However, it is neither an essential or practical solution as it will influence people's lives more harmful than good.
Description: The word neither is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to neither

Sentence: For examples, the disposal money that can be used in more meaningful respects, such as travelling to release the pressure from work and study, investing in children's education including both academic and their interested skills training classes, or donating to the poor and needed people who suffering in hungry, now is wasted in petrol consuming.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and suffering