Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Over sixty years after a colonial period, transportation occurs in each country which has basically derived from natural resources as a major energy to operate. There is undoubted that "oil booming" becomes reward for human life. Conversely, other people argue that fossil fuel should be leveled in expensive rates due to oil which derived from cheap price that enable to pull car owners. Obviously, traffic problems will be appearing, and quality of air will decrease. This essay will examine the greatest significant of nonrenewable resources in modern era for facing environmental balances.

Common perspectives believe that gasoline should be affordable for citizens who use private cars to work or to travel, but drawbacks of private cars causes crowded in road and disequilibrium of ozone. Moreover, greenhouse effect occurs and embarks human life to global warning. On the other hand, economists debate that the effect from expensive price of gasoline will produce unstable in macroeconomics levels. Particularly, inflation will be increasing dramatically due to high price of liquid-fuels pull-up lot of prime goods. Therefore, citizens enable to trap in impoverishment.

Finally, first solution to avoid the impact of nonrenewable resources, which is logic in modern time, is shifting to an alternative energy. For example, electronic-car gets energy from solar system and enables to reduce consumption of oil. The second solution, which derived from a government, is a law to pay "green taxes" for driving private cars.

In nutshell, traffic and pollution cutbacks depend on public paradigm to use an alternative energy and strength policy which provided by a government to control ownership's of exclusive cars.

Sentence: There is undoubted that 'oil booming' becomes reward for human life.
Description: The fragment is undoubted that is rare
Suggestion: There is no doubt that ...

Sentence: Conversely, other people argue that fossil fuel should be leveled in expensive rates due to oil which derived from cheap price that enable to pull car owners.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: which is derived from

Sentence: The second solution, which derived from a government, is a law to pay 'green taxes' for driving private cars.
Suggestion: which is derived from

Sentence: In nutshell, traffic and pollution cutbacks depend on public paradigm to use an alternative energy and strength policy which provided by a government to control ownership's of exclusive cars.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by of
Suggestion: Refer to ownership's and of

Always focus on one thing in one paragraph in order to get high coherence. Correct way or 'pattern' could be like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.