Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Essay topics: Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

fialka's picture

Apparently, traffic jams and pollution are among the most pressing problems nowadays. Regarding this fact, an overwhelming majority of people are of the opinion that raising the prices of petrol would produce beneficial results for the whole society. As far as I am concerned, this solution seems to be unsuccessful due to its adverse influence on the people, so in this essay I will endeavour to shed some light on my viewpoint and give some other suggestions.

To begin with, the advocates of abovementioned notion hold the view that by applying the policy which increases the prices of petrol we can prevent people from using their cars so frequently. Consequently, having less used cars will le ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.