Essay topics: Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?
Apparently, traffic jams and pollution are among the most pressing problems nowadays. Regarding this fact, an overwhelming majority of people are of the opinion that raising the prices of petrol would produce beneficial results for the whole society. As far as I am concerned, this solution seems to be unsuccessful due to its adverse influence on the people, so in this essay I will endeavour to shed some light on my viewpoint and give some other suggestions.
To begin with, the advocates of abovementioned notion hold the view that by applying the policy which increases the prices of petrol we can prevent people from using their cars so frequently. Consequently, having less used cars will le ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant (80)
- 1.Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language? (76)
- Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.•You should write at least 250 words.•You s (71.66670000000001)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (70)
- The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (90)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (75)
- Some people think that women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (64)
- Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace everyday .Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages ? (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (80)
- The pie charts below show the units of electricity production of fuel by source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. (75)