The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourists.Do the advantage of the international tourism out weight its disadvantage?

The international tourism has become cheaper and cheaper and more countries are opening their doors to welcome more tourists.

Do the advantage of the international tourism out weight its disadvantage?

Since getting economic crisis in 1998, Indonesia attemped hard to recover their economy. Tourism has become one of the best solution as Indonesia is rich with spectacular places. Because of that, governments have promoted Indonesian tourism massively. Obviously, a number of tourists have increased significantly over 13 years. While this gives good income for indonesia, there are many critics from local residents related to environment. This essay will examine these subjects both the advantages and disadvantages.

Through international tourism, governments and local citizens get benefit in income aspect. The more visitors, the more income for governments. Taxes, which are source of income, are used to build better facilities for the country. Likewise for local citizens, their lives today are much better since the tourism places has commercialized. Balineses, for instance, have established their economy by managing the tourism places, selling food and handicraft, and offering their service.

Furthermore, by promoting the wonderful tourism places to the world, Indonesia is known in many parts of the world as the country who has a lot of spectacular panoramas. It is one of essential way for being regarded by other countries. Conversely, international tourism also contributes negative effects, particularly to environment. Pleasure activities are potentially damage the natural resources. Kuta Beach has become worse which it means less sealife as a result of beach’s explotation. Besides, local cultures disappearance slightly as influence of foreign lifestyle. It is definitely danger because if a country lose their culture, the society lose their identity.

To sum up, I think International tourism apparantly succeeds to make Indonesia getting up steadily from the worst economic condition. However, it is essential to maintain the tourism places by involving governments, local people and tourists. All the spectacular creatures are vital assets of the country. If the tourism places are damage, not only marine life becomes extinct but also tourists are ‘dead’.

Besides, local cultures disappearance slightly as influence of foreign lifestyle.
Description: where is the verb for this sentence?

Sentence: It is definitely danger because if a country lose their culture, the society lose their identity.
Description: The fragment country lose their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lose with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment society lose their is rare

Sentence: Since getting economic crisis in 1998, Indonesia attemped hard to recover their economy.
Error: attemped Suggestion: attempted

Sentence: Kuta Beach has become worse which it means less sealife as a result of beach's explotation.
Error: sealife Suggestion: ?
Error: explotation Suggestion: exploration

Sentence: To sum up, I think International tourism apparantly succeeds to make Indonesia getting up steadily from the worst economic condition.
Error: apparantly Suggestion: apparently